First time Mums- how old were you?

This picture has been doing the rounds on my Facebook page at the moment, and it got me thinking about the ages some of my friends had their first child, and how old I might be before I find someone to settle down with and even consider having children!  At work we have 1 set of parents who struggled to conceive, so were in their early 40s by the time their daughter was born.  Another set  have adult children, and their 4 year-old was a pleasant surprise in their early 40s!  The others range massively, the same with my friends, although nobody in their 40s has popped one out yet!

How old were you when you had your first child?  Do you wish you'd had your first child at a different age?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading, all comments are gratefully received

Powered by Blogger.

Stay Connected!


Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm Sarah a 30-something Nursery Officer, formerly a Primary School teacher, based in Leicester.