TMI tag

I used to love doing things like this when I had diaries/journals online before, so I can't resist doing this! :D

1: What are you wearing? Beige cropped trousers and a grey and yellow spotty vest.  I literally threw on the first thing I could put my hands on when I got home from work!
2: Ever been in love? No
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope, never been in a position to break up with anyone. #sadface
4: How tall are you? 5' 8" Think that's about 172/173cm
5: How much do you weigh? Too much!
6: Any tattoos? Nope, I'm not entirely sure they'd suit me to be honest.
7: Any piercings? Nope, I did have my ears done once, but they botched one & it went through diagonally so I let the holes close up.
8: OTP? Soooooooo many depending on what tv show I've been watching!
9: Favorite show? Loads!  Although a lot seem to be getting cancelled or have recently finished a season.  At the moment- Big Bang Theory, The Simpsons, CSI, One Born Every Minute...I think that's about it at the moment.
10: Favorite bands? Again, there's loads depending on what mood I'm in.  I love the new Ed Sheeran album at the moment.  Other artists on my ipod include Alanis Morissette, Avril Lavigne, Backstreet Boys, Beyonce, Blink 182, Coldplay, Counting Crows, Daughtry, Eminem, Evanesence, Glee cast.......you get the idea, I like lots of stuff!
11: Something and someone you miss? Something I miss- having the mobility to do half the things I want to do.  (Short version- I'm still recovering from a knee dislocation, long story-probably for another blog post!)  Someone- my friends.  A lot of them don't live locally so I rarely get to see them- dislocating my knee 4 weeks before I was due to see a lot of them didn't help either!
12: Favorite song? At the moment it’s about half of X by Ed Sheeran, I can't just choose one!
13: How old are you? 32 Say it fast & it doesn't seem that old.
14: Zodiac sign? Aquarius, no idea what that says about me!
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Eh!  I'm not even looking, and I'm not entirely sure I'd know what I'm looking for!
16: Favorite Quote? If you assume, you make an ass out of you (u) and me
17: Favorite actor/actress? It depends what mood I'm in, the other day I was in a Channing Tatum kinda mood!
18: Favorite color? Blue
19: Loud music or soft? It depends on what mood I'm in
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My room, get cosy on the bed & watch things on Netflix
21: How long does it take you to shower? 15 minutes ish
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Depends how long I end up watching tv for- think that's my downfall!
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope, thankfully
24: Turn on? Blue eyes and dark hair, I'm such a sucker for guys with blue eyes & dark hair!
25: Turn off? Smoking, bad teeth, bad attitude...probably more
26: The reason you made your blog? I used to write a lot on Bloop & Livejournal, and had been thinking for a while about starting a blog.  I just went for it one day, and Nursery Nurse Confessions was born!
27: Fears? Spiders, wasps, fire.  I used to have terrible nightmares about fire when I was younger, I'm not really sure why.  I remember going to stay with my aunt with my Mum & brother, and although I was desperate to sleep in her attic room, I couldn't because I wouldn't have been able to get out if there was a fire.  I think I was 7 or 8!
28: Last thing that made you cry? Probably watching Long Lost Family last week
29: Last time you said you loved someone? It's very rare I say it to be honest, I wasn't really brought up in a family that were good at expressing their emotions.  I've probably said "Love you too" to one of the kids at work in the past few weeks.  
30: Meaning behind your blog name? I'm a Nursery Nurse, and originally planned this as something of a confessional about my frustrations at work, but decided against a moany blog.
31: Last book you read? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
32: The book you’re currently reading? A Peter Robinson one, the name escapes me at the moment.
33: Last show you watched? Some random film on Film4
34: Last person you talked to? My mum.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My mum to let her know what time I was leaving work
36: Favorite food? BBQ Chicken pizza, especially if it's from Frankie & Benny's!  *drools*
37: Place you want to visit? New Zealand, East Coast of America, Italy
38: Last countries you visited? Wales a few years ago on holiday.  Outside of the UK it was Spain in 2007
39: Do you have a crush? Not really nope
40: Last time you kissed someone? One of the babies at work earlier
41: Last time you were insulted? I can't remember really, I don't tend to get insulted all that much!
42: Favourite flavor of sweet? Chocolate, and liquorice.  Just not together!
43: What instruments do you play? None- I played violin (badly) briefly back in Primary School
44: Favorite piece of jewellery? I don't tend to wear jewellery much really, so probably my watch.  I got it for my 21st birthday & do feel kind of lost without it at times!
45: Last sport you played? Football with 1 of the kids at work!
46: Last song you sang? "When I was 2, I lost my shoe the day I went to sea, I climbed aboard the pirate ship and the captain said to me......" :D
47: Favorite chat up line? I don't have one, and can't say I remember any being used on me!
48: What’s your education?  9 GCSEs, 3 A-levels, a B.Ed degree and a diploma in Young People and Children's workforce.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? About a month ago!  I met up with 1 of my friends and her family at the local park.
50: Who should answer these questions next?  Whoever wants to!

2 comments:

  1. I remember these things! I bet my livejournal has been deleted by now! Stacey F x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my livejournal was still up & running last time I checked- not posted on it in years! My bloop still exists too! :D xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading, all comments are gratefully received

Powered by Blogger.

Stay Connected!


Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm Sarah a 30-something Nursery Officer, formerly a Primary School teacher, based in Leicester.