Wednesday wishlist- Outdoor Play

One of the things our last Ofsted inspection picked up on, was the use of the outdoor space and our need to improve it.  We're hampered a little as we don't have a large space- we have a narrow concreted yard, with a small astroturfed section.  I'd love for us to invest in some more equipment, but funds are tight at the moment as we don't have a lot of space to store things.
But a girl can dream, so I've been having a browse on the Toys R Us website for some inspiration!

Little Tykes Climb and Slide Playhouse, £69.99, suitable for ages 18 months+.  Find it  here
This would be ideal for our younger children, it would give them chance to safely explore their climbing skills (as opposed to climbing on chairs and tables, yes I'm looking at you Mr A!!) and who doesn't love a good slide?!  We already have a large wooden playhouse, which the kids love.  They often turn it into an ice-cream shop when role-playing!

Stats Funny Tunnel, £9.99, ages 3+. Find it here
Something else that would be good for physical development, something to crawl through.  Plus it works well as a little hidey hole.

My First Swingball, £14.99, ages 3+.  Find it here
More physical development, and the perfect opportunity for the kids to practise their hand-eye co-ordination and their bat and ball skills.  Plus the ball's attached to the post so no having to annoy the neighbours with repeated requests to fetch the ball back!


Little Tikes Spiralin' Seas Water Table, £49.99, ages 2+.  Find it here
The kids LOVE water play, and this has the bonus of having some toys in-built.  I like the ball spiral in the middle too.



Plum Premium Wooden Activity Table With Benches, £219.99, ages 3+.  Find it here
I love the idea of this table, it has covers so it can be used as a regular table, which can be removed and used for sand play. Plus the seating is built in- bonus!

This post is not affiliated with Toys R Us in any way, I just like the products I've seen. :)

2 comments:

  1. These look like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I think someone should make adult sized play equipment like this, why should the kids have all the fun?! :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading, all comments are gratefully received

Powered by Blogger.

Stay Connected!


Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Grab My Button!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog. I'm Sarah a 30-something Nursery Officer, formerly a Primary School teacher, based in Leicester.